søndag 19. februar 2012

My Lovely Animals


Bjørngaardsprinsen or Prins as he is called is my 12 year old Nordlandshest/Lyngshest (Norwegian North country horse) gelding. He’s a gentleman with a big G and always does his best to please his rider. I use Prins mostly for trail riding. We enjoy long rides on the beach, in the woods, mountains, or wherever we feel like. Not a big horse but strong and sure footed, he has an iron will and need for speed. This boy does not give up easily which makes him a great companion for me since I enjoy a challenge! Prins has been mine since 2006, and we have had so much fun together. He's like an exclusive wine, keeps getting better ;)


Sand dunes at Brusand


Not difficult to understand why his name is Prins :)


My other horse Hølestøls Enja, or just Enja, is a three year old mare. The is the same breed as Prins. She loves people and follows me around like a big dog. I bought her as a yearling and plan to start riding her this summer. Her personality is outgoing and playful and she's pretty confident for such a young horse. I believe she'll do good given some time to mature and learn. She is absolutely gorgeous with her special silver-black color.

Baby Enja

 

Enja how she looks now


Itza is my beautiful Chihuahua! She’s hands down the most gorgeous Chihuahua on the face of the earth, I think :) She’s four years old and about 3 kg (5.5 lbs.) Not a small Chihuahua but cute as can be. She loves going for long walks, and believe me I have trouble tiring her out, she can go for hours. Her favorite spot is on her lamb’s wool pillow or on my lap. She loves watching me cook and keeps me company in the kitchen, hoping I’ll drop something probably:) Dislikes: clothes, being carried in a dog carrier, not getting her treat and being disturbed while she's tired or sleeping. Loves: being on patrole outside, digging, hiding bones, playing, getting dirty and conversing with other dogs from a distance.  She has a lot of personality, and despite her tiny size she's not easily intimidated!          

Itza puppy, sooo cute :)


Itza now all grow up, but still cute :)




   



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar