lørdag 18. februar 2012

A short introduction


Hello, and welcome to my blog Nothing but Everything! Now keeping my blogs to one subject will be like trying to pin a wave upon the shore… or catching a cloud in your hand. So the one thing I can promise you is versatile blogging! If you read my description of myself you’ll get a better idea of what I’m about. As you may have seen in my interests I like cooking! But like doesn’t sum it up; I love cooking clean and healthy meals that will give me and my family lots of energy, vitamins and all the good stuff we need to stay active all day. I have studied nutrition and I read anything I can come across that may benefit to my health. Super foods, raw food, vegetarian and organic, it’s all very interesting to me. I also love nature so if I’m not in the kitchen cooking up a storm I’ll probably be outside enjoying some fresh air! Being outside walking the dogs by the ocean or riding my horse wherever I want is such great therapy for a mind working overtime. It’s something I really enjoy in life; just being alone outside, surrounded by beautiful nature and listening to what mother earth has to tell me. I do work out a lot as well, as often as I can actually, so if I’m not in the kitchen or outside having a conversation with a tree (haha), it’s most likely I’ll be at the local gym, sweating like a racehorse. I’m into almost everything from kickboxing to Yoga and I took dance lessons in Jazz, Contemporary and Ballet for 3 years. I’ll be starting on a skincare education in August this years and hope to become a certified skin therapist/massage therapist by May/June 2013. I like anything that’s “real”, either its food, people, clothing… Quality before quantity is the key! Hope you will enjoy reading my blogs, I’ll try to make them both interesting and educational, nice pictures included as often as possible!      

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar